Monday, April 19, 2010

"The Butterfly Circus"

I watched an incredible short film today.

http://www.thedoorpost.com/hope/film/?film=4dd298f102c77b625cf37a9e7744ac68

It was beautiful. Turns out, the main guy in the film is a believer and has an incredible story of hope and encouragement he has brought around the world.

It's left me thinking quite a bit.

Jeremiah 29:11-13 "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you. You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart."

4 comments:

Name said...

The deformed man went and shared the gospel at my cousin's church!

Name said...

Wow, that was soooo well done! Nick Vujicic has a wonderful ministry called Life Without Limbs. Look him up!

Elizabeth Joy said...

@Libby, I know, wasn't it great? I've been on the website and signed up for the updates. He's speaking at Acquire the Fire in Lansing in a couple weeks, and at a church in Illinois in a couple months... I would think about going to the church service. The movie was beautiful, wasn't it?

Name said...

Yes!!!!