Monday, August 15, 2011

The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe...


Hello everyone!

This weekend, I will be playing the role of Mrs. Beaver in a production of “The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe”. As an added note for anyone involved with Homeschool Performing Arts, Dan DuPraw will be playing the role of Mr. Beaver. We are excited to be onstage together (along with my sister and many others) in this production!

Below, you will find more information about the show. It's been a CRAZY busy week, and today is only Monday! Anyways, hope to see some of you there! J Also, here's a small preview of Mrs. Beaver... 



= = = = = = = =

Step into the wardrobe and experience a contemporary ballet of the well-loved story of Narnia. "The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe" will be performed by Reflections of Grace, a dance ensemble under the direction of Sarah Grace McDaniel.

Performances held at Grace Community Church in Hudsonville, Michigan on Thursday, August 18 and Friday, August 19th. Performances begin at 7:30pm, show runs approximately an hour and a half (including one 10-minute intermission).

Doors open at 7:00pm – general seating. Tickets may be purchased at the door for $5. 

All proceeds will be given to “Bring Me Hope”. www.bringmehope.org

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Oh, that sounds like so much fun!! I'm sure you're having a blast! :) I would love to come, but I'm going to be gone... I'm actually going one of Sarah Mally's Radiant Purity conferences with Hannah Martin! But I'll be praying for you, that all goes well, and that you have fun (which I'm sure you will):D!!

Love ya!

Elizabeth

Sarah Grace said...

you did SUPER great!! :) you and dan were the hit as mr. and mrs. beaver! love you sister!! xo

Elizabeth said...

Hi Miss Elizabeth!! Congratulations!!! I heard from a reliable source (Hannah M ;D) that your wedding was so beautiful and gorgeous!! I'm so happy for you and Tom!! Congratulations!! :D

I love you!

Love,
Elizabeth