Monday, July 11, 2011

A bit of randomness

Sometimes you have days where you try to conquer too many things.

















My brain is tired. I am grateful tomorrow will be a new day. So here I sit with a cup of (herbal) tea, trying to deflate.

My sister leaves for China in the morning, so I gave her a back massage to start her trip right. I probably need one, too. :-P

Thankfully we can still laugh - we laughed super-hard before she went to bed.

Some days you just have to laugh more.


I love my cousins. 

In other news, Homeschool Performing Arts officially announced their season. So now I can publicly declare I'm looking forward to assistant directing...

Watch out, world. The McDaniel sisters are BOTH involved this year. There's no telling what may happen. :)

Oh - I might pick and freeze blackberries in a couple days. Yum.

















I think I'm ready to sleep now. Good night, world. :)

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

You know me... and how I would love to give you that back massage. :) I miss you! and I love you bunches!!

Elizabeth said...

So, does that mean Sarah Grace is doing choreography? Which city is she doing it in??

I wish you were helping out with Beauty and the Beast instead of Wizard of Oz. :) But I'm sure they'll enjoy having you there assistant directing. :)

Love and miss you!

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Joy said...

Lindsey, I will take you up on that some time! :)

Elizabeth - yes, Sarah Grace is choreographing for Lansing this year. I'm VERY excited to be working with my sister. As for Beauty and the Beast, I LOVE that show - LOVE it. However, it performs only 2 weeks before Wizard of Oz, so I will be rather busy. I will be VERY excited to see it, though.

Love and miss you both! Hope you're enjoying summer.

Elizabeth said...

Oh, that will be fun for you both to be working on the same show together! Leah, Abby, and I are hoping that either this year or next all three of us will be able to be in the same show, because that would be a TON of fun! :)

Do you happen to know who's choreography BATB?? I've been wondering... :)

Love and miss you - I'll see you at auditions, right?

Lindsey said...

You do that. Like if you get too stressed out at auditions? You have my phone number. Text me and I'll come to your rescue. :)
I can't wait to give you a great big hug... I miss you so!

Sarah Grace said...

you give the best back massages. i love them! hehe... i love you!